Saturday, October 16, 2010

FAQ for handwriting analysis
Complete idiot's guide to handwriting analysis

Handwriting analysis: putting it to work for you

I can't stand how I'm always more interested in analysing these things rather than studying. I'll post some of it to get them off my mind and attempt to get back to my books. I'm well aware people reading will be screaming for me to study.. so I shall after this post.

(procrastinators and absentminded people don't remember to cross their t's and dot their i's sometimes and that's me haha)

It gets more accurate only after you learn more about it because anomalies can be explained with other characteristics of the writing. At least that's what I observed when I tried and it makes sense anyway.

---------------------

From the FAQ:

Accuracy of handwriting analysis:
It is only as accurate as the analyst is talented. Most professionals claim to be 85-95% accurate. Compared to other personality assessment tools and tests, handwriting analysis is sometimes more accurate and much more revealing. When answering psychological questions in person or on paper, a person may consciously or unconsciously answer according to how he thinks he should answer rather than giving an honest reply. The clinical research is divided as to the validity of handwriting analysis. Again, it depends on who you ask.

How does handwriting reveal personality:
Handwriting is often referred to as "brain writing." Research scientists in the fields of neuro-science have categorized neuro-muscular movement tendencies as they are correlated with specific observable personality traits. Each personality trait is represented by a neurological brain pattern. Each neurological brain pattern produces a unique neuro-muscular movement that is the same for every person who has that personality trait. When writing, these tiny movements occur unconsciously. Each written movement or stroke reveals a specific personality trait.

Handwriting analysts identify these strokes as they appear in handwriting and describe the corresponding personality trait. Handwriting is like body language, but is more specific and is frozen for a more detailed analysis of our unconscious movements.

---------------------------------------

Kill me now I'll pull myself away from the chair.

{edit}Wanted to get some privacy in my own room for awhile and rested on the bed though I wasn't tired.. and ended up falling asleep. This is hopeless I'm so off focus!{/edit}

No comments: